Cinque Terre impressions
Click here for a video!
Recommendations and ideas...
Check out the HISTORY of the Litte Pirate´s House right here!
Things to Do in Monterosso al Mare
We appreciate that Monterosso as the only village of the Cinque Terre offers plenty of variety and options.
Here are a few ideas of what you can do directly in Monterosso (other destinations, please refer to the separate point):
- A hiking tour on the beautiful panoramic paths the other villages of the Cinque Terre (and, if necessary, take the train or boat back)
- A boat trip to the other villages
- Beach holidays on one of the two beaches of Monterosso (possible to swimm from about May until the end of October)
- Strolling through the Via Roma and the other streets, enjoy a glass Sciaccetra in one of the many beautifully located wine bars and be enchanted by the unique atmosphere
- Enjoy the sunset at the statue of "San Francesco", located above Monterosso where the panorama on the other 4 cities of Cinque Terre enjoy (the perfect place for your marriage proposal!). Only about 2 minutes away from the house (just up the stairs in front of the house and along the way, it leads directly run to the statue).
- A walk along the beautiful beach of Fegina ("new" district of Monterosso)
- A trip to the monastery "San Francesco" 2 min away from the house
- Watch the fishermen on the pier at the harbor while fishing
- Enjoy an alternative (and wallet-friendly) evening and just have a takeaway pizza and a bottle of wine (plastic glasses are in the house) at the romantic harbor of Monterosso, enjoy the sunset, watching the waves of the sea and ....